Thursday, September 24, 2009

Teleseminar - Stop Changing - Start Healing

EVENT: Don't Change For Heaven's Sake
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, September 30th at 5:00pm Pacific FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice)TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=9230160

It is very seldom that I blatantly advertise my work. But this is important. The more I work with Spirit, spending less time worrying about the past and future, the more alive I feel. I have adamantly stated over and over - Stop Changing - become who you are. I have promoted the "think from the heart" for several years.

If you wish your health was better, your finances improved, your relationships more intimate, or wanting a better outlook on life, then join me on this call. It is an introduction to a 6 week program that will give you the tools to transform, rather than change. You are worth it.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment