Friday, October 16, 2009

Nothing is Secret

Today I am touched by how much we affect the lives of people we don't even know. Our thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams do reach out beyond our environment into a Universal Consciousness.

The past few days I have had my thoughts and dreams reflected back to me in ways that prove to me "I am not alone". My thoughts are not private, held only within my mind.

I believe in the power of distant healing and prayer. It is part of the life I live, sending blessings, prayers and healing to many others in the world. I have shared the experience of this distant miracle, and I am grateful for this energetic phenomena.

Yet, I am still in awe of how our private thoughts are transported in the same way, without definite intention to anyone in particular. I know you are thinking - how else does law of attraction work? But this goes beyond the setting of intentions - it is the little ideas that you think wouldn't matter. Have you noticed this in your life? Have you paid attention?

It has struck me like a blazing star - NOTHING IS SECRET - Not Even Your Thoughts.

Knowing that nothing you think is really private - what will your thoughts be now?

No comments:

Post a Comment