Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I felt compelled to share this short post with all of you today. I am asked so often how I keep going with a busy schedule, and endless weeks of continual work, clients and responsibilities. There are days when if I stop to think about it I feel like the "eveready bunny", so I stop thinking about it. Instead I start my day with the following intention:

"Today is the best day of my life. Please show me all the beauty and joy this day has to offer and allow me to love and prosper everyone I encounter as I go about the tasks that are set before me."

At the end of the day, I take note of what I have learned, experienced and shared and offer gratitude for all of it with this short prayer:

"Thank you for the best day of my life. Bless all who have helped to make this a day filled with love, joy, beauty and prosperity. Bless all those who have challenged or shown me parts of myself I needed to see. Thank you for allowing me to experience one more step on this wonderful adventure called life."

The wording is not always exactly the same, but the intention clearly puts me in the moment with no worry for tomorrow, and allows me to let go of any troubles of the day, knowing that all is as it should be. As I sort through the day, I make note of anything that stands out as unfinished business and make a mental note to clarify misunderstandings, mistakes, or errors in judgement as soon as the opportunity arises. With everything taken care of I can then enjoy a good night's sleep, in preparation for the beauty of tomorrow.

Create your own intentions or prayers and make them a part of your daily life. The results are beyond amazing. Feel free to use mine until the right wording for you shows up.

May Today Be The Best Day Of Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment