Monday, April 11, 2016

On Reiki, Miracles, Healing and Dreams

And so continues my Reiki Life. I often ask what life would be like now, if I had not taken that first class, or the second or stepped up as a Reiki Master.

The more I focus on Reiki working in my life, the more I realize how much there is we do not know about energy, and how it changes our metabolism, hormone balance, broken bones, and other upsets in our physical bodies. How does it recognize illness before it attaches to our physical body? How does its gentle flow heal a broken heart? How does it bring prosperity?

Do we need to how?

As I sit with the names (and some pictures) of those who have requested distant healing twice a week, I often find myself skeptical that it is even worth my time. Then a message comes from someone on the list who is now well enough to be removed, and many asking me to add loved ones. (I only add with permission from each individual) So even beyond my skepticism the Universe works through me to bring another into balance. How cool is that?

The more classes I hold and the more I speak with people about this wonderful healing system, I begin to see and feel Reiki is more than a modality, it becomes our life, guides our life and even molds or controls our decisions, actions, words and thoughts. But only if we let it.

Like raising several children, Reiki can be taught by the same person, and yet so many variations result. Each individual brings to Reiki a different perception, a different vibration, a different intention and Reiki returns to each individual with resonating vibration. Many have taken their first level and returned to their lives somewhat or unseemingly touched. They will say it made no difference in their lives or their lives seemed worse. To the first I ask, the same as I ask myself daily, "What would my life be like now had I not stumbled into that first level?" To the second, we must realize our lives will often seem worse when we make steps to alter our current path. The falling away is a simple process the Universe uses to make room for bigger and better things, taking away the distractions and opposing vibrations so we can take on something new. For everyone I believe the perfect Reiki energy plants the seeds within you, to be for you what you need at all times in your life.

At times I wonder if people think I am pushy about my belief in Universal Control and Guidance. It is my passion. I have seen how when we turn within and ask for help, so much good comes piling in on us. I guess I want that for everyone. Even now, though I live a happy comfortable life, I keep looking for ways to create more love, joy and peace in the world. So yes, sometimes I seem pushy, but it comes from a place of love. No matter where we are on the path, stopping or becoming complacent shifts everyone into a stagnant or downward spiral. We do not continue our studies because we think we are not yet good enough; we continue them because the more we learn, the more we want to learn, and the more we realize we know nothing, yet. We also keep learning to stay in an upward vibration which brings all of the world into an upward vibration. Maybe someday, if enough of us keep gathering together we will know peace and prosperity for all. I hope so.

Whether the energy is Reiki, another spiritual practice or a belief in a practical application of intention combined with love, it doesn't seem to matter, our lives can be shifted in an instant. That I see as a miracle and it is the miracles which keep me wondering, practicing, learning and sharing. But is it me pushing towards the miracle or is the miracle pushing me?

Reiki has become a lifestyle for me, though I know I still have much work to do before I have perfected all of the principles on a 100% basis. I think no matter what we choose as our path, we will always strive to be perfect, but no where do the principles or practice say perfection is a requirement. Even the Reiki Prayer says, "Just For Today". And it seems to me, that even when we only give 10% Reiki will step in to do whatever has to be done to give us a boost, give healing, peace, and joy.

As I return to my studies on herbology and shamanic practices, I find myself wondering, "Am I integrating Reiki into these studies, or is Reiki integrating me into the studies and practices, ceremonies, crafting and ritual?" Do we create our desires or is there a Higher Power, who sees our interests, skills and abilities, that creates It's dream within us, asking us to express the dreams and goals within It?

Do you have a dream or a desire you are not sure where it came from? I often ask myself, "Whose idea is this anyway?" The answer that comes is always, "Does it matter?" "Do it anyway."





No comments:

Post a Comment